7th Annual Shanghai Symposium on Clinical and Pharmaceutical Solutions through Analysis (CPSA Shanghai 2016)
Innovative Approaches to Reduce Attrition and
Predict Clinical Outcomes
Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel
April 20-22, 2016
Early Human Dose Prediction at CPSA Shanghai!
Session chairs George Liu of Novartis and Jiansong Yang of MOSIM have assembled a premier symposium session that focuses on the fundamental issues of predicting clinical dose. The session will stimulate discussion on emerging areas of interest, research, and need: dosing in children; ethnic differences; and the prediction of effects on healthy patients. Visit the website to review the recently updated program agenda and make plans to join the conversation!
- Friday, April 22 - Prediction of Clinical Dose
- Chairs: George Liu, Novartis and Jiansong Yang, MOSIM
- Dosing in Children: Prediction and Optimization - Wei Zhao, Shandong University
- Ethnic Differences and Precise Medicine in Clinical Drug Development and Medical Practice, Charles Xie, Boehringer Ingelheim
- A Systems Pharmacology Model for Predicting Effects of Factor Xa Inhibitor in Healthy Subjects: Assessment of PK and Binding Kinetics - Xuan Zhou, Novartis
Call for Papers!
Abstracts are being accepted for CPSA Shanghai 2016. Click on Call for Papers for author instructions and a sample abstract as a guide for format. Submit your abstract by April 10, 2016. Make plans to participate in this unique international event!
- Young Scientist Award - Celebrate education, the pharmaceutical sciences, and our dedication to the career path of the young scientists - our future!
- Poster Session - Thursday, April 21 and Friday, April 22
- New! Inaugural Young Scientist Symposium Session - Thursday, April 21
- Closing Ceremony - Friday, April 22
- All participants to be formally recognized by Organizing Committee members and Award Committee!
Click on the CPSA Shanghai 2016 registration link and register to receive the early registration rate!
Accommodations and Travel & Visas
The CPSA room block at the Renaissance Shanghai Pudong Hotel is now open for registration! Click on the Accommodations link for more information and reserve your room on-line today! Also, now would be perfect time to make arrangements and prepare your Travel & Visa documents (visa, passport, flights).
- CPSA Metabolomics 2016 - March 21-23, 2016
- Clinical & Translational Science Institute at the University of Florida
- New! CPSA Analytics 2016 - May 19-20, 2016
- Cloud Platforms for Scientific Analysis
- CPSA BRASIL 2016 - August 1-3, 2016
- Pharmaceutical Innovation: Collaborating from Bench to Bedside
- CPSA USA 2016 - September 26-29, 2016
- Analytical Chemistry at a Crossroad: Making Data Relevant to the Patient
CPSA is User Friendly!
CPSA attracts sponsors, thought leaders, and participants who are dedicated to the spirit of cooperation to achieve common goals. Imagination needed.
For more information, please visit www.cpsa-shanghai.com.